Sunday, 7 November 2010

the beginning

so why the sudden urge to blog? to fill the Internet with my useless thoughts and if stumbled upon then maybe offer some insight into applying to study medicine as a graduate. When i get in (positive thinking!) i want to be able to look back and see how far Ive come along and my journey into and through medical school.

to sum me up, i am a very average student-one who does not have many A/A* to her name but has managed to get a high 2.1 b.a. criminology and sociology degree under her belt. In my application I haven't sold myself academically, but rather by my experiences which include 2 trips to South Africa, 1 to Kenya and my work with disabled teenagers.

to increase my medical school possibilities I have gone back to college to study bio and chem A-levels as I didn't study them first time round.

the xfactor and some reading on acid base equilibrium awaits

Liv
xxx

1 comment: